13 Oct My Week in Vintage: The Top Ten
Weekly journal of the top ten things that rocked my (vintage) world.
3. Petrol Blue Walls. They’re popping up everywhere. This is definitely the go-to interior paint for 2017 and the perfect colour-match with wooden vintage pieces.
4. Pearl Lowe’s Vintage UK Home. I couldn’t contain my excitement when I stumbled across some pictures I’d never seen of a house using some stylish pieces by Sera of London (I thought I’d seen them all!). And not just any house. But the house of Daisy Lowe and Supergrass drummer, Danny Goffey.
5. Local Milk. Was I the last person to know about this Instagram page? OK…maybe not the last, but with 774K+ followers, Local Milk is very much loved. And if you take a peek (click here), you’ll quickly discover why. The creator, Beth Evelyn, is a stylist, photographer, recipe developer and an advocate for slow living who posts the most stunning pictures (yep, this is one talented lady!).
6. Kate Moss on Dazed. The queen of cool, Kate Moss is all punk at.ti.tude for the latest issue of Dazed Magazine. Love.it.
7. Flea Market Art. I like nothing better, than a Sunday morning wandering around the local markets with a large take-away latte. Recently I’ve been buying up old oil paintings. I’m mad for their texture, chunky wooden frames and mix of shapes and sizes. One day I might even hang them. One day…
8. Marchesa. My heart hit the floor when I saw this Insta photo from Marchesa’s 2017 Summer Collection. Sigh…
10. Plant Stall. My daughter and I have been working on a roadside succulent plant stall for outside our house. We’re having a ball. From picking paint colours for the sign to op-shopping for planters (vintage silver trophies, teapots, crystal bowls and old tins). It’s going to look, oh so fabulous!